Team aFISHionados dot Net
Check out some of our newest videos, articles, and fishing maps on Southern Oregon's Sport Fisheries.
- How-To: Rigging and Tuning a Plug-Cut Herring, Side-Cut
- How-To: Baiting and Setting Dungeness Crab Traps
- How-To: Rigging a Butterfly Jig
- How-To: Rigging Pacific Halibut Terminal Tackle Setups
- Summer Steelhead Fishing on the Rogue River
- How-To: Rigging and tuning a Plug-Cut Herring for Trolling
- How-To: Trolling for Fall Chinook Salmon
If you are interested in Fishing and the Southern Oregon Coast, you should take the time to register on aFISHionados.net to take advantage of information which will not be made available to the standard public and to receive important fishing condition updates. Register, its free and easy!
Who we Are
I want to take the time to introduce the team and our mission. Check us out, pictured above is Ingo and Brad with a beautiful example of Mother Nature's precious metal, the Steelhead. The aFISHionados.net mission is to provide the most accurate and up-to-date information on Southern Oregon Coast fisheries.
The information compiled comes from years of personal experience as well as high-tech field equipment monitoring our habitat's every move. This information is then collected to provide you with everything you need to know to make your next fishing trip a success. No more burnt road miles to find a river not ready to produce fish. Team aFISHionados.net is comprised of an experienced team of fishermen fully integrated with technology.